Utrecht, 40 hours per week
Currently we are looking for an account manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with agency partners and customers and to serve as our main point of contact.
You will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. You have a passion for helping others and a drive for making customers happy as it is our primary goal to provide excellent customer service and ensure high customer retention.
What you will do
- Establishing good relationships with clients, agency partners and your colleagues.
- Managing client expectations and regularly updating key stakeholders on project status.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for clients and partners.
- Handle inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Identify upsell, cross-sell and renewal opportunities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Close cooperation with Product Development to improve the product as well as the entire customer experience.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and partners.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales result
Who you are
- You have proven professional experience in a sales or customer service role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive or HubSpot) and MS Office.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- You are open, direct, deadline-driven and have a positive attitude.
- You are a native Dutch speaker and are comfortable communicating in English.
What we offer
- An informal, casual and friendly environment without bureaucracy.
- A good salary matching your experience.
- Profit sharing (13th month or more).
- A solid pension plan.
- Pool car with the possibility of a company car.
- Travel expense allowance or NS Business Card.
- This position may require occasional travel.
- Lunch- and other expense allowance.
- A study budget, you can learn at our expense.
- 25 holidays or more if you need them.
- The most memorable company trips and events.
- The best laptop.
- Mobile phone subscription.
- Prospect of a permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
Excited or curious?
You can apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.