Utrecht, 32 to 40 hours per week
Our clients depend on our monitoring solutions for reliable and complete data. As Application Developer you will design, develop, construct, test and maintain solutions that contribute to a safe and reliable data architecture of our clients.
What you will do
- In close cooperation with the account managers, partners and clients you will design, develop, construct, test and maintain solutions that fulfil specific needs.
- Carry out regular security and performance checks.
- Monitoring updates and providing end user support.
- Remain up to date on technology trends to keep our software as innovative as possible
- Stay on track of the application lifecycle to ensure necessary updates are completed on time
- Communicating with customers and colleagues.
Who you are
- You are open, direct and have a positive attitude.
- You are flexible and able to plan and prioritize well.
- You are familiar with Data APIs and Database systems (SQL and NoSQL).
- You have a good understanding of core programming principles, including design and version control systems (like Git).
- Some experience with Terraform is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and continuously develop yourself.
What we offer
- An informal, casual and friendly environment without bureaucracy.
- A good salary matching your experience.
- Profit sharing (13th month or more).
- A solid pension plan.
- Travel expense allowance or NS Business Card.
- Lunch- and other expense allowance.
- A study budget, you can learn at our expense.
- 25 holidays or more if you need them.
- The most memorable company trips and events.
- The best laptop.
- Mobile phone subscription.
- Prospect of a permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
Excited or curious?
You can apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Suze or Harm. Regardless of your exact experience and qualifications we will be happy to hear from you!