Utrecht, 24 – 40 hours per week
Are you looking for a challenging internship, with a lot of freedom and responsibility, in an informal working environment in Utrecht? Come and gain experience at Code Cube, a fast-growing internet company that is now rolling out in Europe. After launching a range of software solutions in the Netherlands in the past year, we are now looking to expand abroad.
As our intern Marketing & Communication you work in a young and enterprising team and you are closely involved in all parts of the organization. You will draw up and implement an international b2b marketing plan.
What you will do
- Create an (online) marketing plan with a focus on the Netherlands and some EU countries.
- Create online content, social media posts, whitepapers and blogs.
- Lead generation and marketing automation.
- Day to day support like in- and outbound telephone traffic, e-mail, online marketing and website.
Who you are
- You are open, direct and have a positive attitude.
- You have good interpersonal skills.
- You follow an HBO study in the direction of marketing, sales and/or communication.
- You are creative and able to work independently.
- You are a native Dutch speaker and are comfortable communicating in English.
What we offer
- An informal, casual and friendly environment without bureaucracy.
- Internship allowance of € 350,- per month.
- The most memorable company trips and events.
- You will learn a lot, guaranteed!
- Prospect of a permanent contract.
- Expanding your network.
- The best laptop.
Excited or curious?
You can apply via email@example.com.